Trading Involves Risk (Please Read)
Participating in Foreign Exchange (Forex) trading involves risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept those risks in order to invest money within the financial market. Trading Binary Options is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose some or all of your invested capital; therefore, you should not trade with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You may need to seek 3rd party financial advice before engaging in binary option trading or Forex. By viewing any material or using the information within this site, you agree that it is general educational material and you will not hold anybody responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content provided here by “Fx Learning” or any of its staff or employees. Binary options and Forex trading have large potential rewards but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Binary options or Forex Trading. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell Binary Options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website or in any of its material. The past performances of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Fx Learning does not guarantee future profits and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general advice provided by Fx Learning and its employees and directors. Fx Learning is strictly an educational company and does not provide any financial advice or investments. You also agree that you accept our Terms & Conditions with are set out below.
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice. Content is for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions. Fxlearning.com has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website and the associated Youtube channel. However, it does not guarantee it. FxLeanring.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content in the website or channel. Our videos are for entertainment purposes as opposed to financial advice. We cannot offer financial advice in any territory.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, charts, prices, reviews, information related to blog posts, forum posts by us or other users, newsletters, tools, education materials, strategies or other information contained on this website is general market commentary. It does not constitute investment advice. Fxlearning.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage. To include without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. fxlearning.com will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website. This includes strategies, systems, recommendations, data, quotes and charts.
Laws regarding financial trading and contracts may be different throughout the world. It is the reader’s obligation to ensure that the use of FxLearning.com is fully compliant. It must be compliant with any law, regulation or directive applicable in their country of residence.
The ability to access Fxlearning.com or any related website found from a link on fxlearning.com does not mean that our services or any related activities are legal under the laws of your country of residence. Anyone in jurisdiction are not to use our services. These are not authorised or unlawful services. All users must check trading regulations about binary options brokers in their respective countries. Please action before opening an account at a broker offered on our website or before using fxlearning.com services.
Most, but not surely all, of the brokers offered at fxlearning.com are regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission. This is a regulatory financial agency for the European Union.
USA residents please note the following! In the United States there are unregulated brokers and service providers. The following agencies do not associate with them. The following agencies do not supervise or affiliate with them. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) put a ban on the sale, marketing and distribution of Binary Options to retail traders in April 2019. It’s the users responsibilities to make sure they comply with these restrictions. Fxlearning is strictly an educational company and we do not offer any sort of financial advice.
Terms and Conditions
- The member’s area has been set up to help traders learn and progress with their trading career. Anyone who is found being abusive towards other members and disrupting their learning will be removed from our services.
- Anyone trying to sell/promote a product or service which is not part of the Fx Learning Company will be removed from our services.
- The material from Fx Learning is strictly for the education of our members. If anyone is found copying or selling it, they will be removed from our services.
- The Binary Destroyer system is protected on our server. Anyone found trying to sell it on or decompile it without written consent from us, will be removed from our services.
- Anyone found using the Binary Destroyer system for anything else apart from their learning, will be removed from out services
- Members are purchasing our Training and support and will be given the Binary Destroyer on their chosen platform. Once they have activated their Binary Destroyer, our training will begin and no refunds will be given. (Refund Policy)
- Anyone found breaking the above terms and conditions will be removed from our services and any future updates will no longer be provided.
- Neither Fx Learning nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall the Binary Direct or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to: procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, and/or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
Fx Learning reserves the right to remove a member without written warning if they feel they have breached the above Terms & Conditions.
The Binary Destroyer system is a digital download and we do not offer refunds once the Binary Destroyer system has been activated. When the customer has made the payment and downloaded the non activated Binary Destroyer, they are legible for a full refund. However once they receive the activation code from Fx Learning and manually activate the Binary Destroyer onto their computer, no refunds will be given beyond this point. Fx Learning suggests the customer downloads the Binary Destroyer, and checks out the members area and our training first before activating the Binary Destroyer. Once the customer has activated the Binary Destroyer, Fx Learning’s training will begin and no refunds will be given. The customer is paying for our training and support which is given for life on the bases they do not breach our Terms & Conditions. They will be given a copy of the Binary Destroyer on their chosen platform and once this has been activated, their training will begin and no refunds given. This refund policy is only valid up to 48 hours after the purchase time. Once the 48 hours has passed, strictly no refunds will be given.
Removal of our services
When a Binary Destroyer member breaches the Terms & Conditions and Fx Learning has sufficient evidence to prove this, the member will be removed from Fx Learning’s services until pending investigation. The investigation will last ten days for Fx Learning to gather all the information needed. The member also has the right to offer their part too. On the tenth day, a decision will be made and emailed to the member in question. Once a decision is made, that decision is final.
Trading in the financial markets is stimulating, exciting and engrossing. But you can become addicted, just like with actual casino gambling or using illicit drugs. Like any severe addiction, trading addiction can cost you your job, relationships and, of course, your financial resources. If you feel you have an addiction or problem then please visit this website.